There are several people in my life, those who love me, those who miss me, those who share a lot of memories with me…
One of those who shares tens and thousands of sweet funny lovely memories with me is my best friend, we don’t live in the same place any more, in fact we are extremely farrrr
But when it’s New Year vacation I helplessly count every second to have her back with me…
Again the New Year vacation was finished before I even feel it start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I passed two weeks filled by joy, cheerfulness, happiness, fun, love, honesty, harmony, care, friendship, laughter and PEACE
Now I ‘m wondering why we live far from those in harmony with us and next to those who torture others as their favorite hobby, I DO want to avoid this last part ….
My dear Sonia I miss you too much although it’s less than 24 hours you’ve left, ….
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment