A:I've got some tasty candies, do u wanna eat 1?
B:No, I'm on a diet, I basically don't accept candies if a stranger offers some....
A:take it easy, my candies are different, they r not fattening, they r wonderful
B:Why should I even talk to you about candies?
A:What do you mean?Don't you trust me? look at my candies? have you ever seen any candies like mine?
B:leave me alone
A:plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
B:I already have some candies
A:you should try mine!
B:no
A:yeah
B:no
A:yeahhhhhhhhhh
.
.
.
.
.
(B reconsiders the decision, trys to appreciate the damn candy
.
.
.
once B likes the candies .......................)
A:Get the hell out of here
don't wanna see you anymore
I offered them once
thought you might like them
I just changed my mind
no more candies 4 u
B is .......
shockeddddddddddddddddddd
but more .................................................................................
may Lord bless us all
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment