there're times when i can't help marvelling at my own nerve
my patience my helpless efforts and my never come true or may be come true dreams
I'm still desparately trying to save my dearest life time ambitions, whereas I prefer to call them my dreams.
like a mother who deeply knows she'll sooner or later miss her child, but never loses faith, keeps dreaming and dreaming and dreaming untill the undertaker arrives!!!!!!!!
oh my dreams........
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just recalled this song...
I saw the morning
It was shattered by a gun
Heard a scream, saw him fall, no one cried
I saw a mother
She was praying for her son
Bring him back, let him live, dont let him die,
first part of "Under the same sun" : Scorpions.
What are u looking for??I think u don't know what you want.
you just struggle for nothing.
just try to oreint your feelings.
Then your unknowing will be something. making something by nothing. Don't trap yourself in yourself.
good luck
L'inconstance amoureuse est marque d'amitié.
Si donc tout à la fois avoir haine et pitié.
Jurer,se parjurer,serment faits et défaits.
Espérer sans espoir,confort sans réconfort.
Sont vraies signes d'amour.nous entr'aimons bien fort,car nous avons toujours ou la guerre,ou la paix
Post a Comment