Never ever a post has been written the way and where I’m writing!
Can you guess where I am?
I’m sure you can’t....Well; I can hear the music… I’m sitting on a comfortable chair, well I’m not in a pub, not in a club either, I’m wearing sun glasses , no,no,no..... not at the beach.....
Come on, it’s easy; it’s associated with neatness, cleanness, hygiene…
You let me down!!!!
I’m in my car, waiting in the carwash line!
Awesome, so inspiring, to be honest I was INSPIRED , ‘cause I have nothing to do so I must wait patiently and silently , there’s no distracter no entertainment ,I can perfectly focus on the simplest facts of life.
I can enjoy watching people fall on the slippery street- Just kidding- I can enjoy the much repeated routine of life; the much repeated events that I foolishly take for granted; the lovely sun shining in the sky, the presence and existence of my friends sending me stupid messages every now and then my supportive defensive family even not close, but thankfully around, near or far….
I watch, I try to feel, I try to feel every and each small unimportant thing in my life for the first time ever….
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My dear maryam, welcome back after a week!
As Sohrab Sepehri said: "life is washing a dish". you know dear, life is not so difficult and at the same time not so easy, you can try to accept and enjoy the situations you have not chosen them, but you have to change the situations which are in your hands.
kiss u
It's an imagination or you really posted this one from your car?
once I've posted a topic when I was on the top of a ladder, n guess what happened...
sometimes you think you know, but actually you don't, n sometimes you think it's better to say nothing.
J.L.Saunders.
no imagination, i really wrote every and each word of it while i was sitting in my car, waiting in the line!
Post a Comment